Sunday, January 3, 2010

Do you Hear Birds?

If you do, it might be that everyone around you is Twittering!  OK I know that was a very bad joke, but if I can't torture my small but growing audience with bad humor, who can I torture?  I admit that I'm still a new user of Twitter and am in the process of discovering how to use it for PR for clients and myself (must mention that I'm also a digital artist and photographer in addition to being a writer and PR consultant).

Matter of fact it was a Twitter message that led me to making this post. Thanks @DawnSandomeno, who I found after gawking around at my friend Margaret's Nanny Goats in Panties Twits.  It shows the genius of the site as a way to spark conversation and providing resources for many of us. 

Dawn listed the url to this article in the New York Times by David Carr.  I'm down with most of what he talks about except for surfing the web less often.  Maybe in time, I will be able to do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment