Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's All in the Timing

Not only is our title today a very funny series of vignettes for theatre written by David Ives, but it's about PR as well.  I know that when I'm trying to get interest in a story, I had better respect the media's deadlines.  But what about social media which is not so deadline oriented?

Seems that there are some times that are better than others to post to Facebook.  On this marketing site they have the details.  I understand that more people probably go to Facebook on the weekends, so a Friday afternoon might be an ideal time to post.  But I'm not quite sure I buy the fact that more things are shared at 8 am than any time. 

Many of the folks that I know are on FB late at night.  What's  your experience been?

No comments:

Post a Comment